We use - a cloud-based file sharing service, to make it as easy as possible for you to share your trip photos and videos. Each trip has its own private folder. You will receive two links: one to view and download others' submissions from your adventure; the other for uploading your own. Smart Phone and Tablet apps are also available from Box, allowing you to snap a picture on your phone and click to upload.
If you have photos not associated with a particular adventure, you can send them to the general Freewheeling Upload site. The limit per upload is 1GB but you may send as many as you like. You may also mail on CD or DVD.
Please include your name in the file name, and use the highest resolution possible
Earn trip credits for your shared images and videos!
As well as sharing the memories with us and your fellow adventurers, you will receive publishing credit, and can claim the following trip credits for any images we use:
- Full printed catalogue page - $100
- Freewheeling website video - $100
- Partial printed catalogue page - $50
- Website photos (including slideshows) - $25
Want more credits? Some hints for success:
- Strive for clarity, colour, and suitability for reproduction – use a large, clean lens; chose a high resolution.
- Include big sky, ocean, sand, open road, and things that show the charm and fun of a Freewheeling Adventure.
- Catch smiling faces without sunglasses. Eyes and smiles are the best!
- People moving toward you usually make better photos than people’s backs.
- Waving, smiling, dramatic gestures, and silly antics all contribute to the fun.
All submissions become the property of Freewheeling Adventures, may be used for publicity purposes, and may be edited for publication. All efforts will be made to publish the photographer’s name with each photo or video. Only one credit may be claimed for each photo published, but you may claim the difference if our use is escalated e.g. from web photo to catalogue full-page.